Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

epic fall

lots of things happen during the past few days. finally started doing digital for my comics. bought a new lappy ASUS Zenbook. get it configured & installed Adobe CS5.5 suite ytd at rp. planned to check-out but when i get to the management office, only to find out that rp has approved my appeal to extend my stay in the hostel for 1 more year. of course there'll be some contract & requirements (weekly counselling session or sth like that =,=" that is no fun seriously) so in the end i did not need to bring back my stuff, just left them there till the next trip i went down to sign the new contract & move to a new unit. hope i get some nice housemates, esp roommate, the most important.

here comes the epic falling off from indoor bike episode. i was waiting for lunch and got bored. went up the bike, rode it, not more than 5 mins and i decided to watch TV. while i was stepping off the bike (feet stuck in the pedal strap thingy, standing up high), my maid call me and ping pong piang, there i was, slamming my left foot hard on the ground. burst into tears almost immediately. tried to stand up and walk, fail obviously. piggy back was the solution then. after lunch, my kakak went out and when i had to move from here to there, i had to crawl, what a sorry sight. and after a few baby trips (babies do crawl), i thought of a more effective way, by using the wheeled chair. just have to sit on it and "row" with my feet without stressing additional force on them. 

i'm dozing off while typing out this post. gd nite to all of u late birdies     *u*

No comments:

Post a Comment