Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

1st week check

it's been 1 1/2 weeks since vacation started. let's see what i have done so far
1) went for my scholarship interview *pray hard, hoping* 
2) follow up e-mail for my appeal of extension my stay in hostel for 2nd year (nvr been so diligent in mails b4)
3) starting on with a water cycle game (inspiration from ggj earlier on this year)
4) done the storyboarding of my tauhuay-catboy-catgirl comics, very very rough version
5) finished reading 2 books & bought a few more
6) cleared & reorganized my wardrobe

i think that's all. other than the above, eating, drinking, watching dramas, sleeping, etc. 
oh ya, almost every day i would prepare some tiny bites/drink for my grandpa aka gonggong, such as cranberries+yoghurt drink, miso soup with seaweed... 
not much time left, how i hope it will extend miraculously, it will it will it will ---- the power of secret

just 2 days after my interview, grandpa went to collect his report. turned out not good, depressing indeed. if things happen accordingly, no accidents, surprising events, the most will be another 2 ~ 3 yrs


....
.....
......
.......

No comments:

Post a Comment