Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

i need some motivation to chiong

completed comic finally, actually no, i've only reached milestone 1, which the deadline is like few days ago. and in a few days time, it will be the deadline for milestone 2, and i'm still here overjoyed at my late achievement, should shoot myself at the head.

recently playing the game of draw my thing & draw something. draw my thing has a time limit, and it is more of a social kind as you can invite as many players whereas draw something is a 1 to 1, and you can take your own sweet time to draw & guess. it's good coz we can pause and continue the game later on but sometimes it frustrates me as when i wanna play, my partner is not there and i won't know how long i have to wait till the next round. my advice is to bring a book along =)

just got the approval from my comics ig seniors, which means i can start working on the lining &  shading now. i know i'm short of time but dun really have the mood to chiong right now. and why my stomach is feeling funny again


No comments:

Post a Comment