Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

irritable bowel syndrome = = or what you call it

having diarrhea. i'm getting frustrated besides lazy to get up and walk to the toilet. wait, urgent call again. ya, i'm back. seriously, can i request a luxurious toilet with built-in desk and all the daily needs, or rather a  room with toilet. i dunno what i'm rambling.

went to spore sat evening and reached home ytd night. quite tired. did not get to shop much though, head straight to my uncle's place when we got there. 2nd day had lunch at i12katong, then sent my sis back to her hostel. rushed to paragon just to buy my bro's football sneakers he saw online. isn't that a bit too much? mum was spoiling him but what can i say. the more i say the more "inconsiderate & jealous" i am (from mum's point of view). so i shall just keep mum & act as if nothing happen.

there's some pic i took while waiting for them. will upload these few days. oh ya, here's some photos too which i just transferred to my lappy. all taken in december. i know i know, don't look at me with that face, i'm just too busy (lazy?)

port dickson

zenxin organic farm - cute little ducklings, fluffy : )





btw, i'm trying out the wacom bamboo tablet thing. need to familiarize myself with it before new sem (year) starts. draw my thing is a good way to kill time but i need sb to play with, join me join me 

No comments:

Post a Comment