Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

new academic year begining

i'm using the asus pad to blog. my 1st time, weird feeling. ask me y? coz my notebook can't connect to network, since i reached here ytd but the funny thing is pps works. thank god if not i'll really go crazy.

actually had sth to blog & photos to post but apparently it's troublesome as all the files are in the notebook. 

as i mentioned earlier on (or i had not mentioned), nvr, that's not the point. the point is, i get my stay in this hostel and i've moved down to another floor, another unit, which also means another room, another roommate. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ehh, just realised actually there is a keyboard attached to this pad beneath the screen and y i din think of it, stupid me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun mind that random paragraph, let's continue where i left. yup, a new room. the room is lots of ants, plentiful, no matter how hard i try to kill them they still appear, my table, my drawer, my rack/shelves, even my pencil box. oh bloody hell, on my bed!!! they would back off awhile after i revenge but come back afterwards. i pray that after a few days they would just disappear for their own good and for mine too =) really, i'm desperate & sincere. if not, i have to consider switching room. actually the switch room thingy is coz i'm afraid of cold so i wrote an e-mail to ask for a bed not under the aircon. but they said they have ady allocated my bed and said i could ask my roommate to switch with me. my roommate then said she lazy coz ady arranged her barang-barang. then she asked if i want to switch room with another girl, 1 of her friends but haven came bk from phillipines. i went to look at that room, it's quite okay, somemore have 2 windows(more sunlight & better view), i can choose my bed too. just the thing that i also need to clean the room, move ALL my things there. and what i fear most is i d k who's going to move in, which is an unknown roommate. so i'm giving  myself a few more days to decide, the temperature thingy & ant thingy. 
my current roommate quite nice lar, 1 year younger than me but seems a lot mature, wearing mature clothes, high heels, various make-ups. oooh, she's a singaporean. dun ask me how she get to stay here, i won't tell u. there's also sth very OMG of her but i prefer to keep my mouth shut, not telling u. nahnahnah

my feet (rmb i fell down and had the ligament injury) still not showing improvement after so long. how? i wished everything turn out okay, after i wake up, everything will be just the way i want it. 




i'm starting to miss home ady and i just arrived here ytd

No comments:

Post a Comment