Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

tmr is a whole new start

actually just came back this morning, past few days were at home but seriously the network broke down and the tmnet ppl so lazy, reported so many times, even went down to their office still they dragged, dun want to repair. so angry. no internet, no phone...
can't get to download the udk software required for tmr's lesson. keep saying download was interupted, since that day b4 i went home. so so fed up & frustrated, not mentioning how worried i am. fb msgged my faci, luckily he said he'll bring a thumbdrive with e software for us.

met 2 other housemates, actually i know both of them b4 this, 1 was my neighbour last year, also my ex-roommate's ex-classmate, the other we always meet on the way coming bk from buying groceries, she was the one who told me i can actually appeal to stay in the hostel. wow, fate bring us tgt. she accompanied me for lunch, haha, i have been eating alone most of the time for the past year, esp sem 2. she's an indonesian, quite talkative, but not those loud type, mayb she just clicks with me? she's having her 3rd year. she like papaya too, keep offering me food, not really offer lar but recommend. heard that there's a british staying in this unit too but up till now i haven seen her. my roommate told me 3 of them get tgt quite well, meaning her, the british & the phillipino, the 1st one i introduced. 3 of them love to have fun, party & buy shoes. how true, that day when i left b4 they moved in, only half on top of the shoe cabinet is arranged with shoes. but now, on top of the shoe cabinet, full, nvm, i'm thinking of there'll still be a lot of space in the cabinet, when by the time i open the cabinet door and found my self wrong. there is not a place, okay, i'm being dramatic, there is 1, the only one tiny place for me to place my shoes. this is the 1st time i can relate to why guys always complain about girls owning tons of shoes yet not contented.

balik kampung =)







to spore




No comments:

Post a Comment