Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

superhero me on a wednesday

    Accomplished
this is my spongbob mood for ytd.
reasons:
1. swept the floor
2. washed the clothes
3. returned books borrowed from library
4. bought groceries *v* grappies
5. bought combat (ant killer)
6. have my zenbook repaired (virus infection according to IT helpdesk) & the whole CS5 suite installed
walked so many times to and fro, feet aching and i felt that even those orientation freshies were like what is this skinny girl limping here and there so many times. it's not that i want but u see, the 1st time was to buy groceries, 2nd time was to send my notebook, and the 3rd time to collect.
so tired ytd, slept quite early, not even 10pm. woke up suddenly around 1.30am to find myself sleeping with the lights on & air con off. went toilet, on air con, off lights, continue my sleep. my roommate only came back around 5+ in the morning. our timings are just opposite, by the time she was about to hit the pillow, i'm ady wide awake. anyway, i think i can get along with her.
the ant killer seems to work, at least now no more crawling on the dining table & my desk, just that my bed is still not cleared ="=


going bk later, my feet can u faster recover, i want to hop & run like i used to


oh ya, nearly forgot about this
i bought the matcha one, as a birthday gift to my parents, for them to share. belated present for my papa and in advanced for my mummy. hope they like it

No comments:

Post a Comment