Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

not so fast, i beg any god

was feeling lonely, looking forward to celebrating mid-autumn with family but somehow had to came here on the very morning which tea party was just at night. sad sia. worse still the stores/canteens/library in my school are all closed on Sundays, me nth to do except surfing net.

night b4 sleep, started reading Mitch Albom's "Tuesday with Morrie". listening random songs in my hp. started to think of my grandpa, recently he's breathing heavily, health is declining, and all of a sudden i started to weep. i'm so freaking afraid that he would go away, what should i do if he's not around. he's the one who care most bout me, all along, before and after i was diagnosed with xxxx. by coincidence, the songs in 1litre of tears is being played then, which have tons of memories (with diff ppl during the last 2 admissions)



pls dun go away, i nid u
i shall bcome healthy & happy, for u to be in peace when the time comes

1 comment: