Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

home sweet home


strolling down the beach near changi airport while waiting my grandpa's flight
windy, take all my sleepiness away, as well as my worries

arrival supposed to be at 10.35pm but reached earlier, however they only came out like 11.10pm. the journey back was not a gd one, cramped, 4 ppl at the backseat, can't get to slp. reached home around 1.30am, had a hot bath, and din feel like sleeping anymore. stayed awake all the way till 5am, head the bed for 1 hr and i'm up.

mum working on sat, coz she won't b working for the next next wk, course in Germany. too bad it was a funded trip, then she also dun want to bring me. haiz
cooked my own lunch, mum promised to bring me for crab dinner, nice =)
nighttime, they were screening Hercules on channel 5. so awesome, i can still rmb i used to have a hercules sticker storybook. pain & panic are 2 imps but sometimes they r cute.

this is pain
HERCULADE!
this is panic

No comments:

Post a Comment