Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

busted plan

so i was supposed to attend my class gathering (bbq+chalet) at somewhere around pasir ris. 1st time travelled alone by bus from bp to sg, especially for this. how i know on that very day, my stomach is not cooperating with me, had diarrhea. nvm, i thought, it wouldn't be serious. and i was wrong, not exactly those acute type but it's the frequency. to add on, it rained so heavily that i couldn't make a clear view what's out there from my hostel. in the end, i did not attend, sorry for those who prepared my meal and whom i promised to go with. i can't enjoy there too for i would be running to toilets or maybe i would end up just staying at the toilet, or worse, had that diarrhea mode in mrt (it would be more than an hour you know)
seriously feeling disappointed, wasted my time & energy, should have just said that i would not be attending & stayed at home instead. alone in hostel, sick!

hot food warms my tummy in such cold weather
even it's only tofu and vegs


 

No comments:

Post a Comment