Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

theory exam

thx to the theory exam, i was granted to come back
but little disappointed coz my sis was not having school holiday, so not at home

Saturday:
went Tasik Y...such a long long time since the last time been there
enjoy breathing in fresh air, walking under the sun (unscorching), sweating little for all the fun, seating under the shady trees......

Sunday:
went spore to visit my sis...reached around 10am, she just woke up...they had their brkfast at a wanton noodles stall...45mins waiting but not very special was the conclusion...
after that head to Parkway Parade shopping

Monday:
THEORY EXAM @ TIGS
everybody there was studying
or perhaps trying to focus on their books
and i din even bring mine
gosh, oh my oh my
how am i going to sit 4 it
completed my paper somewhat early compared to the end time
started counting my blank-blanks
hoping for acceptable results

No comments:

Post a Comment