Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

Mid Valley Outing

mum & dad had an appointment with 1 of my doctors at 10.30am
after that, they brought me out to Mid-Valley
cars everywhere, big jam
maybe coz it's Friday, sembahyang break
my mum even vomited in the car (car sick)

lunch at Yo! sushi

after that service my spectacles (adjust & wash)
had a look at those specs there too
want a pair of new glasses
mum din object, she even asked me to try out some specs

the climax now---Jigsaw Puzzle World
so happy to be surrounded by all sorts of puzzles
can't made up my mind which to buy
too many nice ones there
but they are so utterly expensive
struggled btween "u know u shouldn't waste money" & "but maybe it's alright once in a while"
failed to resist the temptation & bought a few
i sure would be left out of  pocket if there's a Jigsaw Puzzle World in BP

today is a happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment