Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Chinese New Year

chinese new year & valentines day
on the same date

morning still at AirHitam
ate brkfast, took photo, received ang paos...
2nd & 4th generation of Mr. Claytan

afternoon had reunion lunch at my grandma's(mum side) place
din take pic of that

night time went out
came back around 9.30pm
rest awhile then start crazying w my sis

record music 4 my sis video project
quite challenging on the tune part as our piano is an old piano
really old indeed   *cough*
it's already 3rd hand when it's passed to us

this is my 1st time
sometimes i stop halfway (anxious/forget the melody i compose)
and sometimes the note din have sound come out (the frustrating middle "FA")
sometimes the problem was the environment noise (MSN alert, wind, fish pump)
we worked on the tempo too in order to fit the movie
tired but fun
i was a whole lot relieved when it's done (2.35am)
i even jumped like mad
quite impressed w ourselves
my sis will give me the link as soon as possible she promised

No comments:

Post a Comment