Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Chinese New Year Eve

went to school w my sis & her frens...my sis need to shoot videos 4 her project...
i shot some photos too while taking care of their belongings


Yunr00's bag (brown)
Ruchen's bag (blue)







supposingly we are to arrive AirHitam b4 noon but only arrived bout noon time
nothing much to do there...took a nap & drank milo & helped my sis colouring
gave bro money to buy burger as he was famished yet my mum wasn't there that time

in the evening, play basketball in the sheltered basketball court behind this 老家
felt so genuinely happy
can still aim quite accurately (haha) although lost touch with bball for quite long time
on top of it, i can feel my energy coming back
can shoot more far now...

reunion dinner was a feast of steamboat as usual reunion dinner

i know this wasn't appetizing to u all...coz it's my bowl 

slp very little at night
mosquitoes kp sucking my blood
got a few red patches over my limbs
now not nice le larh...chinese new year must pretty de leh...
how?

No comments:

Post a Comment