Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

there you go, shoo, weeds

i know i had been neglecting my bloggie for quite some time and now i'm coming back to pluck the weeds and sweep the web cobs here


so, as you can infer from my frequency of update, this is a busy sem, although there are 2 half-day modules, i still feel it's pretty tiring, and my battery level is on the low side. the to-do is piling up, yet i've been procrastinating, i dunno why am i acting this way but school doesn't seem to suit me, at least at this point of time. i somehow wish i could defer and take a break, do home study or sth similar, work on projects, building my portfolio, rather than rushing nowhere..............\\(..)//

broccoli, tomatoes, mushroom & eggs 


finally i got to visit my own home last week, terrible jam, curse you )(@#*^@ nearly 2 mths nvr went home, i've always thought that i'm not a home person since i'm so used to be in & out of hospital, having long term vacation in those wards. furthermore, nobody bothered to talk to me at home. but i'm wrong, i totally miss my hometown, my family, the piano, those home cooked food, my room, my bed, even my table, my chair.




enough say, am having exams these few weeks, required to play games. for level & world design, it's FarCry 1, which is a first person shooter and i suck at it, where as Battle City, a flash game, is for sim & mod. i'm quite worried for sound design though, hate those theories, i totally not a dj or recording ppl, although i love music, composing & appreciating it are nth same with dealing with those stupid stuff like setting up digital whatever workshop or how microphones work.


finished 1 book this morning -- Oscar & The Lady in Pink 


no idea what to cook, throw in whatever that's easy to cook
tofu, seaweed, tomato, cabbage


till then, good night
Always remember to brush teeth *p*


1 comment: