Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

quiet night alone because all housemates had gone home


hola, the end of finals indicating the start of vacation. my drawing, not enough time, every question anyhow do but not very nicely done, had learnt the lesson of 1st drawing UT, spent too much time on measuring & executing perspective boxes. now just keep my fingers cross and hope for the best.

my eyes are so tired & painful >.< yet struggling to stay wide awake. finally i went swimming again, not today, but the day before drawing exam coz had a free day. i like own the swimming pool as ppl were either having their tests or resting or studying at home. so happy i did it, as in achieved sth, be in ctrl & discipline.

as i mentioned above, exams are over. my roommate & i decided to played badminton, my 1st time playing badminton since started schooling here. obviously my health is not as before and i surely need to do sth, esp during this vacation period where i will be at home most of the time, having staple meals.

last day of class(drawing) before study week


took this after so tired studying







No comments:

Post a Comment