Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

over over

after study week, obviously it's the time for finals

      UT Schedule
16/2 Creative Concept
17/2 Organisational Behaviour
20/2 New Media Communication
21/2 Tools for Game Design
23/2 Drawing

studied tgt with sem 1 classmates for OB. tired but fruitful & meaningful. glad that i'm able to help u, jy =)
i dun usually go out n make friends easily, i mean those who enter my heart. but once in, u r in 4eva. sometimes  just wonder if i have a place in anyone's heart out there, esp those whom i care.

dun get my tummy, she just dun behave. and my heart, i can hear my heartbeat, sth must be wrong with me. had a inauspicious dream, i have a hole in my heart, hope that's not an ill omen ['x']
planned to start swimming again after "resting" for few wks, yet my tummy wasn't being cooperative. what to do = =

i wanna maintain good GPA.  

short-listed for scholarship interview. 28/2 (tues) 2pm. 
good luck to me.

from JY




u came back
what does this mean
who am i to u

No comments:

Post a Comment