Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

rage

again i feel like dying. lack of motivation.
i dun like my class. esp this wk.
put me down just to prove they can. so?

to mr B:
agreed to let u do the slides but that doesn't mean i agreed to stay out of it. this is teamwork u bullshit. u dun even care what today's topic about coz u din even bother to look at the worksheet and asked me to complete it. i told u to put in those important content, u din want to take my suggestion. there's nothing for me to present coz the slides have no meaningful content and u've finished all of them. i can only add on. faci, how u expect me to talk more during presentation?


to mr D:
what can i do? u asked me that, i can dance, sing, piano if u all are up to. but u all not willing to, only want to do speech. so now u asking what i can. i shall bomb u to death if i dun care about ur face, i just dun wanna make a scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment