Pages

Monday 26 December 2011

morning 100-mins-walk

original plan for this morning: renew my passport, gonna expire soon but no soon soon, like in 3 mths time. apparently today's still a public holiday coz ytd was 25th dec and a sunday. so had to postpone till 2moro.

played the piano, those songs brought back my memories, made me teary. i knew it'll turn into a long cry if i had not stopped playing tat time and mum would be wondering wth this girl is doing. since it's not raining, i went for a walk.

kept on walking aimlessly, emptying my mind. the weather is terrific, not hot no rain some more windy. just perfect. listening to random songs, singing softly while wandering around the housing estate till thirsty. by chance i met my piano teacher who came just came back from jb for family reunion.

felt better after the 100 mins walk. calmer.




i still think of u
i know i miss u
and that's perfectly fine

No comments:

Post a Comment