Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

gonna stay in spore again

at my grandpa's office now, sg branch, dunno where is this, sth to do with ubi, jalan ubi?
legs aching, coz kp standing since ytd, packing. this morn reached hostel, unpacking. 
whole place is quite dirty, not to that extend but rather webby (hey, tat's not a proper adj, as you  can  see, it has wavy red line underneath)
cleaned up a bit just now, still have to continue ltr on when i get back
they're having meeting right now, 2 separate meeting, grandpa's is at upstairs while papa's at downstairs

had my lunch at cedele @ Parkway parade. papa, sis & i. me ate grilled tofu salad, sis ordered chicken salad, papa's was beef. the greens look like those used in the famous jamie oliver cooking show. very-the-RAW looking, like straight from the pot plant. but the plum dressing does his work well. i finished all. even my sis who  seldom eat veg (even if they're cooked) munched up half of the portion. for the waiting time, quite okay, rating of 4/5, unlike tat time waiting for aston, which my rating is 0/5. but of course the price is much pricey but not the expensive till burn-holes-in-ur-pocket kind. 1 pic taken, c if i can get from papa.

btw, i am very grateful to my papa who cleaned my toilet, without me asking him, so kind of him =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment