Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine's day

happy valentine's day to everyone

this post has nth to do with valentine's day

safe journey, mum
u too, dad











tell me how not to feel lousy when everyone around u has received mails from both NUS & NTU, and yet i haven't any. tell me tell me how.
skip*

okay, at least temasek poly is asking me to go over for an interview. TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!
it's tomorrow, u know, tomorrow as in the day after today!!!
calm down, hey, stop, i say STOP. it's no big deal, just an interview. it's quite big deal actually. sb pls just give me some sleeping pills and put me to slp, i'm so hyper now



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


thx for the belated birthday surprise, luv u
sorry i'm just not that into cakes, mayb a butter-&-cream-less cake next time?


hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment