Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

lunar new year 2011

  
 went ayer hitam on new year's eve as usual. had a game of basketball around 3pm, felt wonderful running & goofing around. later on was the steamboat reunion dinner, i didn't took any photos as sth cropped up and ruined my good mood as well as my appetite. went home after the dinner, took a shower at home, and headed straight for BP's factory.

hohoho, on the first day of  lunar new year 2011, reunion breakfast at ayer hitam again. for lunch, we had it at my grand's(mum's dad & mum) place. however, i was somewhat mad at my bro, so not really enjoying the food. was so drowsy, most probably coz didn't have enough rest, intended to just take a nap but nearly slept the whole afternoon.
my sis's frens came over during night time, stay till quite late. how i wish i had frens coming over too.

today's the 2nd day. we had this primary school gathering at BpMall, 2pm. such a thrilling feeling to meet all my classmates after so many years. wow. about 20 of us turned up, fair enough. the staff of Kenny Rogers must have blacklisted us from now on, haaa!





No comments:

Post a Comment