Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

kl trip

finished my UEC. what a great relief!

went KL as my mum was attending courses & seminars there. had the chance to spent a night at the hotel =)
set out at dawn (mum's need to be early) so woke up very very early, tired especially after a long week of glucose using exams.

the sun just rose after taking a short nap in the car



full of plushies!!!







let's jump to the next day. finally get to swim after such a long long time. there's a malay girl who requested me to accompany her, saying she was afraid. me accompanied her to a shallower pool and stayed with her till her father came. she's quite a nice girl. not those pestering ones.
my baggage by the poolside

beautiful flower/plant

the swimming pool
this is the girl



nice sky
sunny weather

No comments:

Post a Comment