Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

why on earth 1st day on a friday

friday was 1st day of sem2. had simulation & modelling. anthony supposed to teach us but he was absent that day, so this dominic guy took over, and he is the one who will be teaching us level & world design. all my facis are from last sem, except him, been wondering who he is and what's his teaching style. so now, i've seen all of them.
sim & mod is not my cuppa tea. we are strangers, am starting to worry for the following lessons & the exams now. hope i can get better, trying to persuade myself.

went for a swim ytd morning, hurray for me. dunno why but getting myself to swim always makes me feel great about myself, minus the fact that ppl will look at me. i just simply feel accomplishment, like the feel that i'm in control. went to church in the afternoon. and got wet when i came bk, heavy rain. cold. brrrr

today was a boring one. i'm starting to miss home. even though there's nth much to do at home. over here, i dunno what to cook and what to eat. miserable. i miss my sem 1 bestie too. ljy, if u see this.





1410
happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment