Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

dreams bad ones

had a terrible nightmare & an early morning mare, both related even i woke up in between bout 2 hours. lost my appetite for the whole day, i even cried when i woke up. helpless & lonely

am in the school library, waiting for the time to start my project. however kinda lost my way, can't find the exact place. try my luck, use the staircase and somehow end up being at the highest level of a multi-storey car park. and there's no turning back, no door back to where i came out from. there i met 2 bangla, they told me i have to walk down all the way to get out of this car park. so i walk, walk, walk. exit the building, the same scene again from the 1st nightmare -- whole crowded city street, somewhere like kl with commercial buildings & filipinos, indonesians and usual working class bumping into each other. i had no idea wat's going on, was teleported from sg to kl, from school library to busy street.


No comments:

Post a Comment