Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

self pampering day

spent some money yesterday, to me it's a lot but mayb it's normal to others

headed down to woodlands polyclinic early in the morning, to collect my blood test report. as it's a saturday, i'm afraid there's going to be a huge crowd and i hate meaningless waiting. however, to my surprise, i get my turn quite fast, around 9+ i'm done +early bird advantage+

since it's still early, i decided to drop by NTUC for groceries, and i bought portobello mushroom, woots
after that, bought my goggles too at causeway point metro, cost me $14.90, at least the size fits, unlike the previous one i bought at NTUC last week, even though i had sort of tried it before buying but when i get into the pool, water kept flow into the goggles, leaving me frustrated and ended up being in the pool for only 20 mins.

bought a $10 top-up card for $11, ridiculous!!! another stuff that i spent on which is more costly is strawberry (wohoho, after a long time).












btw, i received $300 for the award thingy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment