Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

july first & last

woops, unknowingly, nearly a month since the last post. what does this mean? needless to point it out, clearly shows that how busy i've been for the past few weeks. living in hell, okay, not in hell, at least i enjoyed the process even though i felt like being tortured. i think this is what they call passion. 

went for blood test few days ago. waiting for result now. cost me a bomb. $122!!!!!!! wouldn't have done it if i knew it's gonna be so ex  (0# 0) my mentor brought me there after he saw my fb status saying my feet are  swollen. shouldn't have post it, now i'm kinda broke

all UT1 grades have been published, nvr been so disappointed b4. really felt ashamed, my parents had worked so hard yet i gave this kind of result, how unfilial i am, cried ='(

btw, wanted to have a swim but my goggles snapped. luckily i had just bought it for RM5. still i have to buy a new one now.







No comments:

Post a Comment