Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows II

so random. felt like going out but no idea where to head. smsed JY to ask her if she was going anywhere, and by chance she'll be catching HP at Dhoby Ghaut. quickly finished up my lunch, washed those pots & pans and off me go.
luckily found a seat on the mrt, and engrossed in my reading that nearly missed to get off the train.
on the whole, movie was good, only the cinema was too cold
YD's mum paid for the ticket, so paiseh. after the movie ended, my stomach was grumbling grumbling. they wanted to have Aston for dinner, so i tagged along. the queue was so extremely looooooooong. finally get into and served. i had grilled herb fish, with garden veggies & baked potato as the 2 free side dish. din know the portion was that big, half of my fish is given to YD, and 2/3 of potato left. but i had to admit they tasted nice, if only the potato hadn't butter in it. i think i must have donated a lot all these long, coz i was even funded for dinner ($7.50).
reached hostel around 10.40pm. enjoyed my outing with JY  (^ u ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment