Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

welcome home, Korea mum


went down to sg again. yup. quite frequent recently, as i'm starting my new life soon. next week.
today's to get my laptop configured. thought it would take 4~5 hrs as they said, but surprisingly quite fast. registered at 8.30am, and it's all done at 11am.
actually i lost my way in the polytechnic compound. embarrassing. and when they rang me up to inform me, i was like "oh no, i'm still finding my way" but of course i din say that out loud.
just after the call, mum rang to say she has arrived. she went for orthodontic course in Korea. hotel and course fees are free of charge. nice, right?

after collecting my laptop, we checked out the nearest mall, Causeway Point, to make sure i can get daily needs (fresh veg, fruits etc.) and survive throughout my stay.
had quite a wonderful time with mum. no quarrels. YAY!!!
and thanks for buying me clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment