Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

plan

quite fed up & getting more and more impatient, when will they give me the results, might as well treat it as  rejected, better than giving myself false hope & feeling disappointed later.
so, this is my plan for now, the moment. 1 year in Republic poly, enjoy college life, explore new stuff, learn to be independent. after that, might consider move on to Canada, further my studies there, if i can get into Canada Film  School. wait and see, u guys, i won't give up my dreams. i'll make u all regret for not acknowledging me at this point. wahahahahaha
oppps, a little out of control.


i'm not switching on and off my phone now. i'll only switch it off during sleeping time. but what for if you are not going to contact me?







i'm waiting



for



you





No comments:

Post a Comment