Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2010

sorry bloggie, forgive me, will try to visit u more often, promise



let's start from our day (actually the date later as both of us were busy)
         
take good care of orangey, k? or i won't spare u. hiak hiak [evil mode on (''p) ]


i heard sb asking for presents. opps, what a pity! not this time round, me dun have chance to be in whatever malls, stalls, night markets, so and so. mind u, we're on a buddha trip a.k.a enlightenment tour/pilgrimage on the behalf of my granny


the weather was chilly, we were welcomed by the cold current upon our arrival. to my dismay, my sweater was in my luggage which we encountered difficulties in opening the lock   =='  brrrrrRRRrrrrr
luckily there was spanner in the monastery we're staying, or i wouldn't know what to do for the whole trip

    

 
for more interesting photos, check them out at my fb gallery ^^












No comments:

Post a Comment